XV-SC-SDI4 4 HDSDI Input Capture card
4 x HD-SDI inputs, PCIe capture card
• 4 x 3G-SDI Capture Channels
• 1080p /60 per capture input
• Timestamped captures
• DirectShow Drivers
• X-View unified drivers Win7/10 & Linux
HIGH PERFORMANCE CARD
The XV-SC-SDI4 provides 4 independant 3G-SDI inputs allowing multichannel captures in full HD 1080p/60 resolution.
Each capture channel is hardware timestamped allowing for larger surfaces to be captured and stiched together.
All four 3G-SDI inputs are auto detecting and allow a combination of mixed formats to be captured from SD resolutions through to full HD at 60fps.
On board BNC connectors for ease of use along with high performance core X-View drivers enable low latency capture and streaming solutions.
DirectShow compatible capture card allows standalone application development to be simple as well as allowing the card to be used with other 3rd party applications such as VLC.
• Four independant 3G-SDI capture channels
• 4 x 1080p 60fps captures
• 8 lane PCIe Gen3 interface
• 768MB Frame Buffer Memory
• Single PCIe endpoint, allowing for more cards & captures to be placed within a single system.
• Compatible with VLC/ Windows Media Encoder and many others supporting WDM devices.