XV-AVHD Triple Input Video Capture card
Triple Input, 2 x DVI-I & 1 x CV Video input, PCIe capture card
• Triple channel PCIe capture card
• 4 Lane PCIe bus, 1.6GB/s total capture bandwidth
• Frame buffer memory 2 x 256 MB • Balanced XLR and Unbalanced RCA audio via optional XV-AM2 module
• All standard X-View features • X-View unified Windows and Linux driver support
XV-AVHD has three independent video capture inputs - two supporting HD capture and a third supporting SD composite video. The XV-AVHD also adds multiple channels of audio capture, which can be synchronised in software using time stamping with all video capture channels.
Both DVI HD inputs support HDMI, DVI, RGB and Analog Component (YPbPr) input via a DVI-I connector with associated adaptors. Resolution support up to 4096x4096 pixels and 1080p / 60fps.
Standard definition input as composite video on a single RCA connector, with auto detection between PAL, NTSC and SECAM formats
The XV-AVHD captures all three video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage for tear free video, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from one of the HDMI or one of the analog audio ports. Optional XV-AM2 audio module required.
The XV-AVHD is supplied with X-VIEW unified drivers which include DirectShow Interface to allow other applications to recognise the capture card inputs.
TWO DVI-I Capture Channel
• HDMI/ DVI/ RGB/ YPbPr Video Capture
• HDMI audio capture from each DVI channel
• Low input to output capture latency
• Compatible with Nvidia GPU Direct
SD Composite Video Features
• PAL, NTSC, SECAM up to 720 x 576 @ 16 Bit