XV-AV-SDI Triple Input Video Capture card
Triple Input, 1 x HD-SDI & 1 x CV Video input & 1 x DVI-I Input, PCIe capture card
• Triple channel PCIe capture card
• 4 Lane PCIe bus, 1.6GB/s total capture bandwidth
• Frame buffer memory 2 x 256 MB • Balanced XLR and Unbalanced RCA audio via optional XV-AM2 module
• All standard X-View features
• X-View unified Windows and Linux driver support
XV-AVSDI has three independent video capture channels, all channels can be captured simultaneously, one supporting HD DVI capture, a second supporting Composite video SD and a third supporting HD/SDSDI.
The DVI HD channel supports HDMI, DVI, RGB and analog component (YPbPr) input via a DVI-I connector, at resolutions up to 4096x4096 pixels and supports 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 60 fps.
Standard definition input as composite video on a single RCA connector, with auto detection between PAL, NTSC and SECAM formats.
The SDI channel supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI (including 2K Digital Film Modes).
The XV-AVSDI captures all three video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage for tear free video, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from one of the HDMI or one of the analog audio ports. Optional XV-AM2 audio module required.
The XV-AVHD is supplied with X-VIEW unified drivers which include DirectShow Interface to allow other applications to recognise the capture card inputs.
DVI-I Capture Channel
• HDMI/ DVI/ RGB/ YPbPr Video Capture
• HDMI audio capture from each DVI channel
• Low input to output capture latency
• Compatible with Nvidia GPU Direct
SD Composite Video Features
• PAL, NTSC, SECAM up to 720 x 576 @ 16 Bit
SDI Capture Channel
• Single 3G/HD/SD-SDI capture card
• SDI Embedded Audio capture
• Loop through SDI BNC connection
• Input status indicator lights