XV-HD4 Quad Input Video Capture card
4 Input, HDMI, DVI, VGA, RGB, YUV, PCIe capture card
• 8 lane PCIe Gen 3 bus
• 3.2 GB/s total capture bandwidth in 4 PCIe lanes Gen3 or 8 lanes Gen2
• 4 x X-View capture processors
• Frame buffer memory 4 x 256 MB
• All standard X-View features
• X-View unified Windows and Linux driver support
XV-HD4 is a high end, four channel, high definition video capture card delivering high performance and flexibility in demanding enviroments.
The XV-HD4 has four independent video capture channels, supporting high definition capture and analogue video. The signals are input on four DVI-I connectors and can support HDMI, DVI, VGA and analogue component (YPbPr) at all resolutions up to 4096 x 20148, at 165 MHz Pixel Clock (digital modes) or 170 Msps in analogue modes.
The XV-HD4 captures all four video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage video, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from four of the HDMI audio ports. This data can then be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
The XV-HD4 forms part of the X-VIEW DPXe Video Wall input module family as well as the ability to use the capture card in standalone applications or for OEM developers.
The XV-HD4 is supplied with X-VIEW unified drivers which include DirectShow Interface to allow other applications to recognise the capture card inputs.
Quad DVI-I Capture Channel
• HDMI/ DVI/ RGB/ YPbPr Video Capture
• Maximum resolution up to 4096 x 2048, at 165 MHz Pixel Clock (Digital Modes) or 170 Msps in analogue modes
• HDMI audio capture from each DVI channel
• 800 MB/s bandwidth per capture processor, 3.2GB/s for the card • Low input to output capture latency
• Compatible with Nvidia GPU Direct
HDMI audio capture from each DI channel supports audio capture to the PCIe bus at 44.1 to 96k samples/s at 16 bits/sample. The card supports playback and mixig of HDMI embedded audio.