XV-AV/F Dual Input Capture card
Dual Input, CV & DVI,HDMI,VGA with Audio PCIe Capture Card
• Dual Channel Video with Audio
• Audio via XLR/RCA/HDMI
• 16 capture streams per channel
• Integrated with X-VIEW Wall Control
• DirectShow Interfaces
• Frame Synch and Time Stamp supported
• Audio Input & Output Mixing
• EDID Management
• Low Input to Output Latency
• Compatibility with AMD DirectGMA
• Compatibility with Nvidia GPUDirect
XV-AV provides one composite video input and one DVI/VGA/HDMI input. The XV-AV is available with Audio input option that enables audio inputs via Balanced XLR and Unbalanced (RCA) via the XV-AM2 audio module. Available in 3 model options - Full Height card with audio, Low Profile with Audio and Low /Full Profile without audio.
The HD DVI input supports HDMI, DVI, RGB, Analog Component (YPbPr) input via a DVI-I connector, at resolutions up to 4096 x 4096 pixels and 1080P /60.
The Composite input is via a RCA connector with auto detection of PAL, NTSC and SECAM inputs.
The XV-AV can capture from both inputs simultaneously and triple buffers them into on-board storage, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from the HDMI or one of the analog audio ports. The Data can then be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming options.
The XV-AV forms part of the X-VIEW DPXe Video Wall input module family as well as the ability to use the capture card in standalone applications or for OEM developers.
The XV-AV is supplied with X-VIEW unified drivers which include DirectShow Interface to allow other applications to recognise the capture card inputs.
Input and Output connections via the Audio Breakout cable (supplied with all Audio Modules) attached to a 15 pin high density D-Type connector on the Audio Module. The physical connections comprise of:
• Left & Right balanced audio input on female XLR
• Left & Right unbalanced line inputs on RCA
• Left & Right unbalanced line outputs on RCA for direct pass-through of selected analog input.
• Playback and mixing of HDMI embedded audio