XV-AM2 audio module provides a quick and low cost addition to high quality analog stereo input to a system. The XV-AM2 is provided on a full-height bracket with long ribbon cable and an audio breakout cable, for connection to any X-VIEW DPXe capture card supporting analog audio. This audio module does not necessarily require an electrical slot on the host system, provided a physical slot is available in the chassis.
Input and Output audio connections via breakout cable which is attached to the 15 pin high desinty D-Type connector on the XV-AM2 module. The physical connections comprise of: 1. Left and Right balanced audio Input on Female XLR’s (Supports microphone and line level inputs).
2. Left and Right unbalanced Line inputs on female RCA connectors.
3. Left and Right unbalanced Line Outputs on female RCA connectors for direct pass through of selected analog input.
4. Supports audio capture to the PCIe bus at popular sampling rates 44.1/ 48/ 96 kHz.
5. The XV-AM2 features a common attenuator and mute function for both channels.
6. Support for HDMI embedded audio from diital AV capture channel.